Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Elder Tolen's Transfer History
Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Translate

Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 33 [42]: Hot!

It has been quite a week. And quite a hot week at that. Actually, temperature-wise, Utah is hotter, but with 90-100% humidity over here, it is not too fun! But I love it none-the-less!

So, this week started out with our interviews from President Wada! That was great! For some reason, this interview was just amazing. I always learn so much from President Wada. He really is the best! Then, right after that interview, we had an amazing lesson with our friend from Iraq! He really is one of the most fun-loving, spiritual people on the Earth. He told us of the amazing dream he had where he saw his son that was killed in a car accident many years ago, and his son told him, "You found the right path dad, please keep following the missionaries," and then he healed him. I don't know if you know this, but this investigator is 80 years old, and he had a whole bunch of veins on his legs that he was going to get surgery for, but his son healed him in this dream, and he woke up, and he had no pain anymore, and the veins on his legs were gone. It was probably one of the most spiritual lessons I have ever heard of, let alone been in. I learned so much about faith from him.

So now, in my companionship, we have two baptismal dates. I've never seen that before. It is such a blessing to be able to see all of these miracles. I'm really thankful for all of the things that I'm learning out here!

I love you guys lots! Sorry! I'm running really late today! Gotta run!

Elder Tolen
With Our Investigator from Iraq

Ping Pong This Morning with My New "Bro"!


Bloom Where You're Planted!

In Our Apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment