Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Elder Tolen's Transfer History
Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Translate

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Week 30 [39]: Transfers!

June 29, 2015

Well hello! I'm sure you're all wondering, "Gee, what is Elder Tolen going to be doing this transfer? He has been in Odawara for a little while. What's going to happen?" At least I'm sure you are, mom! Well. I'll tell you, since there is really no point of putting it at the end because everyone will just scroll down. Well, I'm transferring! And, this time I'm leaving Fujisawa stake! I've been in this stake since I came to Japan. I'm going to be transferring to an area called Tama! I'm really excited! It is basically in the heart of the city! And I love the city! So I'm really excited! My new companion is named Elder Parberry, and I hear he is one of the hardest workers in the mission, so I'm really excited to be serving with him! I haven't actually met him yet because our actual transfer day has been changed to Thursday. So we get our calls on Saturday, then transfer the following Thursday. So I still have a ton of packing to do! I'm not really too big of a fan of packing, but since my new bike is about 20lbs lighter than my old bike, carrying it on the train will be a lot easier.

So, Sister Tachibana, one of the sisters in my district, is going home a
fter this transfer, because she is done with her mission! So today we went to the beach and had a party, and a water balloon fight! It was the bomb.com.  I'll send some pictures. Other than transfers not much has changed. Just continuing to work hard! It is crazy how fast time starts flying. My year mark is coming up sooner than later, so that is way crazy. My sisters from my MTC district actually hit their halfway mark recently, so there's that.

Well, I love you guys so much!


 
Elder Tolen
Fun on the beach on P-Day in Odawara

P-Day on the beach in Odawara
Beach fun on P-Day

Zone Conference in Odawara

No comments:

Post a Comment