Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Elder Tolen's Transfer History
Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Translate

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 31 [40]: Exhausted in Tama

Hey!

I'm tired. And typing emails is hard. So this one might be kind of short. I also forgot my keyboard at home, so that makes typing even harder haha! But! I will do my best!

So, I'm in Tama now! And my companion is named Elder Parberry! He is a transfer 11 missionary, so he is pretty old. Right now we are living in a four-man apartment, but it was made for two, so that is hard, but it's all good! We are actually going to be moving to a nicer apartment in a week or two, so that will be nice! Today for P-day, we went to Costco! That was super nice! We were able to buy a pizza for about $10! And it was an American sized pizza, which is super rare! It was delicious.

This week was super busy! Elder Parberry and I have been working super hard since we got together, and I don't think I've ever taught so many lessons on the street! We have found about 12 new potential investigators in four days! That is more than I've ever heard of!

Other than that I'm really exhausted! Tama is so different from Odawara. It is so crazy to be in the city. I haven't really been in the city since I came to Japan. So that is really crazy. We don't ride bikes as much, because I don't really like riding in the rain...And on my new bike, it's kind of dangerous. Haha.
Working in the rain in Tama
Other than that not much has happened! I'll be sure to write a lot more next week! Love you guys!

Elder Tolen

Working hard in the rain in Tama
Elder Tolen and Elder Parberry
The last English class in Odawara before transfers...

No comments:

Post a Comment