Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Elder Tolen's Transfer History
Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Translate

Friday, January 1, 2016

Week 54 [63]: Transfers and Staying in Takao

Monday, December 14, 2015

Well everyone! Big news! Transfer Emails came...And I'm staying in Takao! This will be my fourth transfer in Takao! And let me tell how crazy this is going to be! They are closing the Takao B area, and making Takao a three-man. So I'm going to be with an Elder named Elder Hunsaker, and another Elder named Elder Adachi. Elder Adachi went to this mission for a few transfers, then went to the MTC, and now is back. So we are kind of training him? Not really, but it will be fun! I hear he is a drummer, so we will have some fun! Elder Burton, Elder Inumaki, and Elder Nakamoto are all going to Hodogaya, and are going to be companions there! It is a really strange situation. It will be an interesting transfer! I'm excited.

Other than that, not too much has happened. I get to play the part of Santa in the upcoming Christmas party for the ward, so you can bet your trousers that I am elated about that. I've always wanted to be Santa.

Not much else has happened this week, but I'm sure I'll have a lot to write about next week!

I love you guys! Keep up the great work!

Elder Tolen
After a Workout at the Gym with an Investigator

No comments:

Post a Comment