Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Elder Tolen's Transfer History
Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Translate

Friday, January 1, 2016

Week 53 [62]: Christmas Concert and a Cold

Monday, December 7, 2015

I don't have much energy to write this week. I know I should, but I'm just exhausted. I had a cold that put me out of commission last night. I made it until dinner, but by then I was just dead.  I feel alright now; I think it was just the combination of riding bikes 10 miles, fasting, and a cold kind of just destroyed me so I'll just send some pictures. I love all of you!  We went to a Christmas concert and met one of my best friends, Elder Harrison! I also found Elder Dunn! And Yuki! We taught him while we were in the MTC. It was so good to see both of them! They are both giants! And, we also met some of the members from Odawara when we were both there.

Elder Tolen

Elder Harrison and Friends from Odawara
Elder Harrison and a Friend from Odawara

With Elder Dunn and Yuki at a Christmas Concert


No comments:

Post a Comment