Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Elder Tolen's Transfer History
Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Week 38 [47]: Lots of Lessons, and Rugby Fun!

Hello! I was playing Rugby all day, and lost track of time! By the way, if you haven't played Rugby before, do it! It is so fun! I'll talk about the miracle that came from that later!

This week was hot! But not as hot as it has been! That was really nice, except it has been raining a decent amount!

This week, we had an amazing experience. We had a day that we had no lessons planned, so we were kind of sad about that. But we woke up that morning and got up a little early so we could go to seminary. At seminary, we received a call from a less-active man whom we called the night before, telling us to come over that day. After that, we did a lesson with a member, then after lunch we went back to call some people. So we called a few people in our area book without any success, but then we called this one man who told us to come over as soon as we could, so of course we booked it over there. We got there, and sat down, and before we could even introduce ourselves, he dove right in with his questions about Jesus Christ! It was fantastic. Then we booked it over to our less-active's house, and had another fantastic lesson.

We got there, and he was acting like he didn't really want to have us around, but I received revelation that I needed to share a very specific video called, "The Savior Wants to Forgive, " so I did. And by the time the video ended, he was almost in tears. And he told us, "Please help me find hope." So we promised him we would always be there, and he thanked us, and we left. The Spirit was so strong in his home when we left. I'm excited to work with him.

So today while playing Rugby, we saw three guys just staring at us, and we asked them if they wanted to play, and they were elated! We played with them, and they said they would come again!

Sorry! I'm out of time, and next week is temple P-day, so my emails might be a bit short then too, but it doesn't mean I love you any less! Keep being amazing! By the way,  technically I live in a city called "Hachiouji", but the ward is the "Takao Ward." I live by a train station called "Hazama." I love you guys!

Elder Tolen
P-Day Rugby Fun in Hachioji

No comments:

Post a Comment