Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Elder Tolen's Transfer History
Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Translate

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Birthday Week!

Well guys.

I only have a week and a half left in the MTC. It's crazy to think I've already spent 1/12th of my mission in the MTC. I love it here, but I'm ready to leave. AHHHHH.

Well this week has been a pretty average week. We had some devotionals, and other than that, we didn't do much. Well this week my companion and were teaching our "Investigator" and we had one of the best lessons ever. I couldn't believe how much I was able to understand and how much I was able to say. And then yesterday, we got to teach over Skype again with another actual Japanese person, and I understood most of it! It was amazing! I can't believe how much I've improved in just a week. I can't wait to see where I am by the time I'm in Japan! It's going to be awesome!

I just want to thank all of you for the birthday wishes. It really meant a lot to me. So my roommates decorated my room while I was in class. Let's just say that it was a really good day. So I'm 19 now. I don't really feel different....... Which is weird. I usually feel older, but I don't really feel anything out in the field. It just came and went.

I just want you guys to know that I'm thinking about you, and praying for you. If you ever have any time, and feel so inclined, I love getting emails. It always brightens my P-Day to see emails from all of my friends. Well I think I'm going to be sending emails on Wednesday next week. With Thanksgiving and all. I hope you are all doing well!


トレンf長老
Birthday Cards

Birthday Wishes

Decorations set up in the room

Birthday treats

The Zone...

Laundry Day

No comments:

Post a Comment