Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Elder Tolen's Transfer History
Elder Tolen's Transfer History

Translate

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Week 48 [57]: Round Three!

Well! You guessed it! Elder Burton and I got transfer emails again, and we are staying together for a third round! It's crazy! That's really long! At least in this mission! I think it's because we finally found our groove, and now we can take this transfer and run with it! I'm really excited for this next transfer! Elder Burton will be the New district leader as well, so I'm excited to work with him again! As of now, he has been my longest companion. It's awesome!

So now that's out of the way, I'll go into the weekly report. So this week, to start everything, I had the opportunity to go on splits with Elder Cook, my amazing zone leader, and we were able to find a lot of new PIs, and two that are even on their way to becoming investigators. Elder Cook is really an amazing missionary, and it is so fun to work with him, because he just can be friends and share the gospel with anyone! It is always a pleasure to work with him! I'm really sad though, because he is transferring out of my zone... But he is actually going to go be companions with my dad, Elder Livingston! That should be a lot of fun. I know they will see a lot of miracles.

On Wednesday we had a Halloween party at the church, and two of the PIs Elder Cook and I found came! And they brought another friend! They are college students here in Takao, so it was really a fantastic opportunity to meet them again, and we actually set up another appointment to meet with them and go eat some food, so two days later, we did! And we talked about prayer with them, and they loved it! One of them even said, "Wow, I want to be a missionary!" and the other said that we have really changed his image of church. That was a really cool experience. It's amazing how much "you" can accomplish when you just give yourself up to the Lord.

I love you guys! Have a fantastic week!

Elder Tolen!
 
Family Home Evening

District P-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment